I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s round-up of floral treasures from around the globe.
- Underwater shoot & video with florals by Jane Macfarlane-Duckworth
- Wonderful interview with San Francisco florist, the petaler sf
- Flower glossary from Design Sponge : Fritillaria Imperialis & Narcissus
- Lovely blog post about Tineke Flowers‘ new flower school
- Fabulous DIY flower wall made of roses & ranunculus
- Beautiful pastel Easter tablescape via Floresie
- Interview with Mark Colle, the man behind the Fashion Flowers
- April in Paris…gorgeous images by Georgianna Lane
- Breath-taking bridal bouquet by Vo Floral Design
- Stunning white and cream blooms at this vineyard wedding
- Cheerful spring inspiration shoot with poppies galore
- Pretty pastel flowers at this rustic farm-to-table wedding
- Alternative ways to use florals on your wedding day
- Romantic art inspired wedding shoot with crimson flowers
- Fabulous floras in this Wild Garden anniversary shoot
- Peaches, sparkles & stripes at this spring wedding
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Beautifully scented candles & diffusers from Suffolk based, Illumens
- The Sweet Smell of Decay with Rebecca Louise Law & Rachel Warne
- Covent Garden Academy of Flowers at Brides The Show – March 2014
- There are ranunculus….and then there are CLONI ranunculus!
- Interview with Alan Titchmarsh featuring his new Waitrose gardening range
- New ‘Flowerona for Florists’ Facebook group…for florists everywhere!
Time lapse video showing the creation of an amazing floral installation by Rebecca Louise Law for Jimmy Choo at Clifton Nurseries in London.
If you would like to see some photos of the installation, here’s a link to a blog post on Flowerona.
So, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday…whatever your plans!