It’s that special time of the week again, where you can lose yourself in the world of flowers and be inspired by this week’s Flowerona Links…
- Inside Susanne Kongoy‘s Brooklyn garden shop, GRDN
- How to make a farmer’s market inspired floral arrangement
- Wonderful photographs by Christine Bauer via Trend Daily
- Great fact sheet about paperwhites by Design Sponge
- Lovely post about roses from SerenLife
- Beautiful botanical prints and blooms via Stilzitat
- Berries and branches from Charleston florist, Olivia Rae James
- Fabulous Friday Florals blog post series on cardboardcities
- London wedding with stunning pastel florals
- Breath-taking blush flowers at this Santa Margarita ranch wedding
- Dark, romantic Ireland wedding inspiration
- Wonderful white and pink flowers by Pollen Designs
- Pretty peach and pale pink wedding flowers in this shoot
- Red, purple and blue blooms in this Halloween shoot
- Follow Pyrus as they assist with flowers for an upstate NY wedding
- Gorgeous florals, including ranunculus, in this wedding inspiration shoot
Debra Prinzing (Los Angeles Times garden writer and the author of Slow Flower & 50 Mile Bouquet) has produced this lovely video on color theory and bouquet building.
Debra says: ‘For DIY-designers and beginners, it’s an easy guide to get started. Sometimes when you’re at the flower stand or even walking through the garden, the choices are certainly beautiful, but also overwhelming. The Color Wheel ideas help organize your design process. You’ll be able to create harmonious, eye-pleasing floral arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets, with a fun, paint-by-number approach.’
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday. See you tomorrow…!
P.S. All the links today are brand new and were not previously in my Twitter feed.