I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s my round-up of beautiful floral inspiration from around the globe!
- Interview with Saskia Havekes of Grandiflora, Australia
- The Creative Process Workshop, Bilbury via Aesme
- Floret’s Favourites : ‘Other’ Fun Fall Bulbs
- Discover what’s available at New Covent Garden Flower Market this month
- Elegant feminine birthday party via Finch and Thistle
- Desert wedding inspiration from Ghost Ranch Floral Retreat
- Lush and elegant wedding ideas
- Elegant couture wedding inspiration with florals by JF Floral Couture
- Intimate nature inspired Narnia wedding in Kentucky
- Serene lake house wedding inspiration
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Wedding Wednesday : Mary Jane Vaughan at Brides The Show – October 2015
- British Florist Association : Fleurex 2015 – This Weekend
- Flowerona wins Best Wedding Flowers Blog at the Wedding Magazine Blog Awards 2015
- Florist Friday : Interview with Hazel Shaw of Eden Blooms
- Flowerona Reflects Video : 17/10/15
This weekend, cutting edge florists from Michigan and across the States are filling the walls and ceilings of an abandoned Detroit house with American-grown fresh flowers and living plants for an installation called The Flower House. Flower house visitors will be welcomed to a weekend of exploration. When the weekend has passed, the house that held the exhibition will be responsibly deconstructed and its materials repurposed. The land will then be converted into a flower farm.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links, and have a lovely Sunday!