It’s time…for this week’s Flowerona Links post, brimming full of floral inspiration.
- Interview with floral designer Liza Lubell of Peartree Flowers
- Wonderful florals by Saipua at this Jose Villa workshop
- 10 Floral designers creating fresh from the farm
- The farmer & the florist interview : Debra Prinzing via Floret
- Amazing iced flowers by Azuma Makoto
- Beautiful buttonholes by Vervain
- A breath-taking flower wall at this society wedding
- Bohemian French garden wedding inspiration
- Elegant pastel florals at this wedding in Virginia
- Pretty pale yellow & apricot flowers feature at this Californian wedding
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Book Review of Wedding Flowers by Paula Pryke
- Himmel und Erde florist shop in Hamburg, Germany
- Flowerona Reflects Video 17/01/15
Behind the scenes video featuring a wedding with florals by Hello Darling.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and that you have a lovely Sunday!