I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s this week’s flowery links from around the globe. The video is definitely a ‘must-see’!
- Interview with Rebel Rebel on Christmas decorating
- My Floral Christmas Trends 2014 Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- A Vintage Season – blog post by Green & Gorgeous
- Interview with Jaime Giorgi of the Monkey Flower Group via Floret
- Love is the new Black – blog post by Wild at Heart
- Classic French chateau wedding in Provence with florals by Wayne Riley Flowers
- Intimate castle wedding in Northern Ireland
- Beachside arboretum shoot with stunning wedding flower designs
- Fabulous floral wall wedding backdrop via Camp Makery
- Cosy winter inspiration with beautiful blooms by Celsia Floral
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Welcome to the new Flowerona!
- The story behind the Flowerona Rebrand
- Festive Open House at Mary Jane Vaughan‘s Studio
- Florist Friday : Interview with India Hurst of Vervain
- Flowerona Reflects video – 13/12/14
Beautiful Christmas designs created by florist McQueens for one of London’s most iconic landmarks – Claridge’s Hotel in Mayfair.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s escape into the world of flowers and that you have a wonderful Sunday, whatever your plans…!