I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s floral links for you to enjoy and be inspired by.
- Great interview with Studio Choo via Floret
- 11 Influential florists you should know
- Beautiful floral headdresses in this post via Bouquets & Blooms
- Fabulous burgundy bouquet created by Tulipina Floral Design
- DIY silk flower corsages
- New trend…teepees, adorned with floral garlands
- 10 Beautiful flower projects via Design Sponge
- Wonderful garden inspired floral designs by Vo Floral Design
- A perfectly chic London wedding with florals by Wild at Heart
- Gorgeous pastel wedding flowers by Fairy Nuff Flowers
- Pink, apricot & cream florals at this US wedding
- English garden wedding inspiration
- West Yorkshire wedding with pretty florals by Floraldeco
- Colourful florals at this Palo Alto wedding
- Flowers for Alexandra Grecco‘s Bridal Lookbook
- Simply romantic summer backyard wedding
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Wedding Wednesday: Wonderful floral headpieces by Amy Swann
- A visit to the wonderful gardens at Glyndebourne
- Flowers@Oxford : Bridal Bouquet Demo by Claire Cowling – Part 1
- Flowerona Tips: Upload photos with your tweets on Twitter
Captivating video featuring artist Dana Tanamachi’s floral-inspired work.
So, that’s my round-up for this Sunday. I hope you have a lovely day. Just to let you know…I won’t be around this week, but will be back the following week. Look forward to seeing you then!