It’s that time of the week to make a cuppa, sit down, relax and browse through over twenty flowery links.
- Inside the shop of New York City florists Poppies & Posies
- Beautiful diy watercolour paper flowers via Kelli Murray
- Amazing pastel pink & white florals at this Academy award-winning dinner
- How to transform dull coat hangers with pretty floral fabric scraps
- Lovely blog post about flowering quince via SF Girl by Bay
- Gorgeous wedding blooms with a natural feel at this Australian wedding
- Wonderful white wedding flowers by Wild at Heart
- How to make your own diy vintage buttonhole
- Amazing wedding flowers everywhere!
- 15 flower crowns for the Bohemian bride
- Pretty floral-inspired ombre wedding cakes
- Stunning blue hyacinths in this blog post from Floret Flower Farm
- Really quirky grass sculptures by Paris-based designer Mathilde Rousell
- Fabulous old photos of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show – 100 years in pictures
- Great blog post featuring floral dresses & tops from Beautiful Soul
- Lovely article : From violet smuggling to lovesick GIs
- Pretty florals & styling at this Australian wedding which features baby’s breath
- Beautiful flowers in this peach & pink vineyard wedding
- Wonderful flowery escort card table by Fairy Nuff Flowers
- White wedding flowers for Isabella Calthorpe when she married Sam Branson
- Gorgeous pastel blooms at this Kiawah Island, South Carolina Wedding
Chic white amaryllis designs by McQueens for a special event at The Connaught.
So, I hope you have a lovely Sunday and see you back here tomorrow…