I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are lots of new flowery links for you to enjoy. So…sit back, relax and indulge.
- Flower Focus : Growing great dahlias via Floret – Part 1 & Part 2
- Interview with narcissi grower Sarah Paulger via Scented Narcissi
- Beautiful images in this blog post by Sarah Ryhanen of Saipua
- 14 Paper flower DIY projects for spring via Design Sponge
- A hellebore for (almost) any situation
- Floral-inspired surgically altered ceramics by Beccy Ridsdel
- Interview with Ji Kim of Blooms in the Air
- Fun preppy inspiration with colourful blooms via Magnolia Rouge
- Elegant garden wedding with stunning pastel florals, including dahlias
- Northern California ranch wedding with purple & white flowers
- Breath-taking blush & white florals at this vineyard wedding
- The crescent moon crown…flower garlands for an alternative bride
- Spring floral wedding ideas via Wedding Sparrow
- Southern California Moroccan themed wedding
- Provence inspired wedding shoot with gorgeous flowers
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Mimi Eden…one of my favourite spray roses
- Would you like to learn the technique of making a hand-tied bouquet?
- 10 Stunning floral-inspired wedding cakes from cake designer Rosalind Miller
- The garden shed…no longer just the male bolthole…
- Flowerona Reflects…on the month of February
- At this time of year, I’m in ranunculus heaven!
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s links and have a lovely Sunday.