I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s this week’s round-up of flowery links for you to be inspired by…
- Dahlia time at Floret Flower Farm
- White & cream roses: My new report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Interview with Morgan Allender from Tenth Meadow
- Amazing close-up photographs of plants and flowers
- Beautiful images in this blog post by 5ftinf
- DIY paper flowers via Laura Ashley
- Colourful cosmos in these photos via Tulipina
- Lovely article by Natalie of Natalie Bowen Designs
- Stunning peony wedding flower designs
- Classic Tennessee farm wedding with a Bohemian touch
- Wonderful images in this ‘Secret Garden‘ wedding shoot
- Beautiful white florals at this intimate winter wedding
- South Caroline sunrise inspiration shoot
- 20s themed Brooklyn flapper wedding with white and cream florals
- Romantic Pacific Northwest wedding with blush blooms
- Simple & organic wedding inspiration with beautiful florals
Flowerona Blog Posts *
- Rustic Style Master Class by The Flower Fashion at Mari Vanna
- Flowerona Tips: There will always be…
- Flowerona Reflects Video
*Due to an issue with a plug-in on my blog (which is now resolved), my Wednesday post has completely disappeared. Sorry!
Fabulous ‘Behind the scenes’ video with the McQueens Flower School in China.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links…and have a wonderful Sunday!