I’ve searched high and low on the internet and am delighted to share with you this week’s Flowerona Links…
- Easter brunch with wonderful hanging floral installation
- Recipe for a vibrant yellow bouquet by Philippa Craddock
- My March Flower Market Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Table styling by The Garden Gate Flower Company at Boconnoc House
- An amazing dress by Splints & Daisies made of fresh flowers
- Seaside wedding inspiration with florals by Plenty of Petals
- Breath-taking florals by Pollen Designs at this Stapleford Park wedding
- Stunning bridal bouquet at this serene Charleston Harbour shoot
- Greenhouse wedding inspiration with a wonderful flower adorned dress
- Gatsby inspired wedding shoot with gorgeous florals
Flowerona Blog Posts
Florist Sullivan Owen designing for a Flower Magazine photo shoot with Alison Conklin.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links…and that you have a lovely Sunday!