I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s floral links from around the globe.
- A look back at 2014 with floral designer Neill Strain
- Beautiful florals by Finch & Thistle at this dinner party
- Lovely interview with Kiana from Tulipina via Field to Vase
- My January Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Flowers arranged & photographed to look like fireworks
- 2015 Wedding floral trends via Floret
- Garden party wedding with heavenly blooms
- Beautiful wedding flowers by The Rose Shed via Love My Dress
- Romantic museum garden wedding with pastel florals
- Vibrant florals at this Ojai Valley Inn wedding
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Sweet Avalanche roses…perfect for wedding flower designs
- Interview with Amber Redman of Amber Persia | Flowers & Events
- Flowerona launches new Branding for Florists workshop – March 25th
- Flowerona Reflects Video : 10/01/15
Wonderful Rupert Sanderson video featuring the creation of a ‘Daffodil Shoe’.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday…whatever your plans!
(Images: 1. John Nassari, 2. Floret Flower Farm)