I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s flowery links…
- Podcast & Images – Saipua – a floral designer plants her own flower farm
- Beautiful images by Katie Spicer on her trip to the G Lily Flower School
- A paper flower DIY tutorial from Always Andri
- Great blog post featuring florist Thierry Boutemy in Belgium
- Rustic florals by Honey and Poppies in this wedding venue shoot
- Beautiful September wedding flower designs by Saipua
- A floral crown and vibrant wedding flowers by Blush
- Brightly coloured wedding designs by The Flower Studio
- Stunning images in this post about flower crowns
- An interesting read…Flower farming with Sarah Ryhanen
- Lovely post from Decor8 featuring vintage botanical illustrations
- Wonderful photos in this post from Floret Flower Farm
- Fabulous florals in this artful watercolor wedding inspiration shoot
- Gorgeous wedding flower designs in pastel shades by Peartree Flowers
- Lovely florals by Haughty Culture in this Devon wedding shoot
- Beautiful pale peach & cream wedding flowers by Sweet Woodruff
Captivating time lapse video showing the creation of Dior’s floral catwalk for their Spring/Summer 2014 Ready-to-Wear collection.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
P.S. I only realised when I finished today’s post how often I’d featured Saipua…but I’m sure you don’t mind as all the links are beautiful!