I’ve searched high and low all over the internet for this week’s collection of new flowery links. I really hope you enjoy browsing through them…whether you’re snuggled up in bed or relaxed on your sofa.
- Interview with Melbourne florist Melanie Stapleton of Cecilia Fox
- Beautiful winter florals by The Garden Gate Company
- Photographs of florist Jay Archer‘s new collection
- Amazing images in this ‘Fractured Flora‘ post
- Garden designer Arne Maynard‘s home in Wales
- Liberty of London‘s floral fabrics
- Amazing wedding flowers for this florist at Veevers Carter
- Winter woodland wedding inspiration
- Breath-taking botanical styling by Honey of a Thousand Flowers
- 1930s influenced wedding with white and purple flowers
- Simple floral designs at this vintage Swedish wedding
- Belgian chateau wedding with wonderful images and flowers
- Santa Barbara seaside wedding with stunning white floral designs
- Romantic textural wedding inspiration with soft toned blooms
A quirky little video featuring a dream-like stylised shoot with unusual floral designs by Krista Jon. The shoot took place in an abandoned warehouse in downtown Los Angeles.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow!