Are you ready for this week’s round-up of floral inspiration from around the globe?
- The Hellebore Appreciation Society via Floret
- 24 hours in the life of an event florist
- 10 essential flower apps to ID plants & leaves
- Early spring flowers to make your heart sing
- Lisa Cox’s garden design for the RHS Cardiff Flower Show
- Wild garden wedding inspiration with florals by Intertwine
- Fabulous florals in this Jane Austen inspiration shoot
- Beautiful white, cream & pale apricot wedding flowers
- Colorado engagement with an abundance of florals
- Green and ivory organic wedding
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Wedding Wednesday : A Most Curious Wedding Fair, London : March 7-8 2015
- Florist Friday : Interview with Nick Priestly of Mood Flowers
- Flowerona Reflects Video : 28/02/15
Blossomtype is a project of an alphabet made of natural flowers. All the letters are handcrafted and the website, which launches on March 8th, will include photos and videos of the process.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday!
(Images: 1. Floret Flower Farm, 2. Cassidy Carson Photography)