I hope you’ve had a great week. Here’s this week’s round-up of beautiful floral links from around the globe!
- Interview with florist Gardenia of London
- Growing a great team by Erin from Floret via Design Sponge
- My January Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- 7 Low maintenance houseplants
- Roman Holiday : The 24-Hour Florists of Italy
- Australian coastal bridal inspiration with florals by Lua Leuca
- Florals by Flowerslovers at this intimate villa wedding in Montenegro
- Desert bohemian wedding inspiration with florals by Plenty of Petals
- European-inspired garden wedding shoot with flowers by Natural Beauties Floral
- Floral designs by Hey Look in this Dutch fall wedding inspiration shoot
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Wedding Flowers Intensive Course – Green and Gorgeous & The Garden Gate Flower Co.
- Flowerona Tips : How to edit the caption of an existing Instagram post
- Wedding Wednesday : Floral Designs by Laura Kuy Flowers
- Flowerona Calendar 2016
- Florist Friday : Wedding Design – Advanced Master Class with Zita Elze
- Flowerona Reflects Video – 16/01/16
Wonderful video featuring Sydney based florist Sophia Kaplan.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Flowerona Links and have a wonderful Sunday…