Thank you very much for all the lovely comments last week about this new Sunday blog post series, Flowerona Links.
I hope you enjoy reading through this week’s post…
- Stunning images of roses and clematis via Georgianna Lane
- Snowdrop garden openings in the UK
- Lovely blog post about florist Constance Spry via Design Sponge
- Prince Harry to exhibit a garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Stunning burgundy wedding flowers, including dahlias & ranunculus
- Wedding shoot full of Downton Abbey inspiration
- Crazy giant paper flowers in this American wedding
- Pretty pink floral designs created by florist Bows & Arrows
- Gorgeous pale peach & white wedding blooms in this photo shoot
- Such beautiful floral images in this blog post from Flowerwild
- Just how stunning is this floral headdress?!
- What a lovely way to display daffodils in this M&S floral jug?
- Love the hanging silk flowers in Selfridges!
- Wedding bouquet inspiration via Rock My Wedding
- Beautiful coral wedding blooms in this blog post via Wedding Chicks
- Best Wedding Receptions and Ceremonies of 2012 via Belle the Magazine
- Izzy chose pastel flowers for her bouquet when she married Harry Judd
- Gorgeous pale peach & coral flowers in this wedding via Style Me Pretty
A time lapse video showing a ‘behind the scenes’ glimpse of a recent wedding at The Grove, with stunning flowers by Melissa Riva.
So, I hope you have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…