I hope you’re having a lovely weekend.
Here are over twenty flowery links for you to browse through….
- Stunning images of plum blossom by photographer Georgianna Lane
- Four different ways to make your own paper flowers
- Gorgeous pictures of spring flowers on the Floret Flower Farm
- Lovely test tube chandeliers from Poland filled with blooms
- How to make a colourful Mimosa Bar with flowers, bottles & paint
- Breath-taking florals by Philippa Craddock in this shoot for Brides magazine
- Gorgeous blush & cream blooms at this winter wedding
- Pretty florals at this wedding shoot with cute doily cocktail stirrers!
- Amazing white & cream floral designs at this wedding in Orange County
- 12 stunning wedding centerpieces via Belle the Magazine
- Beautiful peach, cream & blush wedding flower designs at this shoot
- Stunning white, green & yellow florals in this spring photo shoot
- Blue floral nails inspired by Raf Simons’ full-skirted Dior gowns
- Beautiful botanical-inspired alphabet via Webdesigner Depot
- Interview with Isabelle Palmer of The Balcony Gardener
- Great blog post about how to use Pinterest via Laura Ashley
- Stunning white wedding flowers designs by Wild at Heart
- Pretty flower child hair wreaths by Chelsie Perez
- Wonderful white & pastel blooms at this Santa Barbara wedding
- Wedding Flower Inspiration: Dahlias
An entertaining video from Martha Stewart featuring simple spring floral arrangements.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s floral links. I’ll be back tomorrow with this month’s Garden Flowers blog post.