Well, if the weathermen have got it right, we should be getting real spring weather today in the UK, with warm temperatures!
Here’s my round-up of inspiring flower links for you this week.
- Stunning paper flowers…headpieces, garlands, boutonnieres & bouquets
- Behind the scenes with florist Lily & May
- Interview with Alethea & Jill of Studio Choo
- The Flower Recipe Book & a how-to from Studio Choo
- McQueens startup story: from spreadsheets to flowers
- Beautiful pale pink peonies feature at this Toronto wedding
- Gorgeous images of wedding flowers on this shoot : Part 1 & Part 2
- Wonderful ombre wedding flowers at this Martha’s Vineyard wedding
- Pretty pink wedding flowers on Lopez Island
- Amazing white florals at this Brazilian wedding
- Breath-taking floral ceiling by Wild at Heart
- Lovely blog post about the Ladies of Foret’s shop
- How to make pretty tissue paper flowers
- Create a splash of colour in your garden with pots of primulas
- Photographer Robert Buelteman shocks flowers with 80,000 volts
- The best spring flowers and plants to attract bees
- Gorgeous cerise, peach & yellow blooms at this Ojai wedding
- Beautiful wedding bouquets with ferns
- Pretty peony bridal bouquet at this black & white wedding
- Wonderful cream, purple, cerise & blue wedding flowers
- Fabulous peach, cream & orange blooms at this Californian wedding
- Blush and white wedding flowers feature in this wedding in St Louis
A short video of a McQueens photo shoot at Claridges to showcase some of their favourite bridal bouquets for spring & summer 2013.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed browsing through this week’s flowery links.
Tomorrow, I’ll be back with details about a very exciting floral event taking place in the UK this summer!
(Images : Glass Jar Photography, Times & Paper, Wild at Heart, Ryan Ray Photo)
Leave a Reply