I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s this week’s round-up of floral inspiration from around the globe.
- At the home of David Austin English roses via Georgianna Lane
- Robbie Honey : A Man of Many Petals
- British Cut Flowers : what’s in season
- Rosebie Morton knows her roses via The Enduring Gardner
- Forgotten scent of roses could be reawakened by scientists
- Ethereal countryside wedding inspiration
- Wonderful white blooms at this Devil’s Thumb Ranch Wedding
- Summer garden wedding with florals by Beautiful Blooms
- Romantic wedding inspiration in France
- Delicate outdoor bridal inspiration
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Florist Robbie Honey’s Debut Scented Candle Collection
- Book now for our next Social Media for Florists workshop – October 20th
- Wedding Wednesday : On Trend – Floral Arches
- ‘Dinner Plate’ Peonies…such an amazing peony variety!
- Florist Friday : The New Jay Archer Floral Design Flower School
- Video : How to make your flowers last longer
Lovely video via Funny How Flowers Do That, recorded in France and featuring three men who are each making the world more colourful and more fragrant in their own way with the aid of flowers and plants.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links…and have a lovely Sunday!