Flowerona Links is back this week with a wonderful collection of floral inspiration!
- (Farmer) and the Florist Interview : Field of Roses via Floret
- The Pyrus Cutting Garden via The Garden Edit
- Flowers and Feasting…featuring beautiful floral designs by The Garden Gate Flower Co.
- On the verge of spring via Humphrey & Grace
- Check out what’s available at New Covent Garden Flower Market this month…
- Breath-taking pastel bridal bouquet by Plenty of Petals
- English Country garden wedding elegance with florals by The Real Cut Flower Garden
- Beautiful florals by Clementine at this San Antonio wedding
- The Wedding Planners’ Gathering via Sinclair & Moore
- Blackberry Farm winter wedding with florals by Whimsical Gatherings
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Wedding Wednesday : Flower Focus – Lily of the Valley
- Florist Friday : Californian Garden Workshop – The Blue Carrot & Eothen
- Flowerona Video : A Day in the Life of Flowerona
McQueens florist Poppy, creates a landscape using a collection of fishbowls arranged with gloriosa lily.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday…