I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here’s this Sunday’s curated collection of beautiful floral links from around the globe…
- A spring mentorship via Soil & Stem
- The roses have arrived via The Garden Gate Flower Company
- Ariella Chezar workshop at Jardin de Buis via Sprout Flowers
- Designs for the Spring Social via Sweet Root Village
- The demise of scented roses via The Real Flower Company
- Soft pastel florals by Sarah’s Garden at this wedding in Arizona
- Minimalistic organic wedding inspiration with florals by Hawthorn Flower Studio
- Neutral & organic wedding inspiration at Chez Chicago by Foraged Floral
- Pretty pastel wedding flowers in May by Mallory Joyce
- Florals by Mary Lennox at this wedding in a quaint Italian village
Flowerona Blog Posts
- #UnderTheFloralSpell : May 2016 – Winner & Runners Up
- Flowerona Tips : Share your unique Snapchat URL
- Wedding Blog Awards 2016 Nominations | Hosted by ANdAZ
- Peonies…utterly unpredictable but also stunningly sensational!
- Florist Friday : Interview with Nik Southern of Grace & Thorn
- Flowerona Video : M&S Bloggers Event
Behind the scenes video showing the creation of ‘The Canopy’ in Melbourne, a permanent floral installation by Rebecca Louise Law. The design features over 150,000 dried flowers including roses, hydrangeas, proteas, gypsophila and statice.
Hope you have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…
P.S. If you receive Flowerona blog posts via email, there was a temporary blip during the week and you may not have received Wednesday’s blog post. In case you missed it, I would be so very grateful if you’d like to nominate Flowerona for ‘Best Flowers Blog’ at the Wedding Blog Awards 2016. Simply click here. Thank you!