It’s time…for this week’s Flowerona Links!
- British grown summer flowers with dashes of burgundy via Jennifer Pinder
- The best annuals to grow for cut flowers all summer long
- Workspace | Grace & Thorn via Toast
- Constructing Beauty : Anne ten Donkelaar
- Unique Vessels : Garden-Filled Candle Holder by Tulipina
- Storybook Parisian wedding inspiration with florals by Bows + Arrows
- Beautiful wedding flowers inspiration by Plenty of Petals
- Watercolor art as wedding inspiration with florals by Siloh Floral Artistry
- Palm Springs wedding with florals by Mindy Rice
- Modern European opulence styled shoot with florals by Emma Lea Floral
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Flowerona Tips : 9 Ideas of what to feature in your Instagram Stories, if you’re a florist
- Wedding Wednesday : 7 Hair Flower Alternatives to Flower Crowns
- Florist Friday : Interview with Willow Crossley
- Book Review of Anthology of Flowers by Jane Field-Lewis & Richard Maxted
Beautiful video featuring florist Kasia from Plenty of Petals.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s round-up of beautiful inspiration from around the globe. And don’t forget to tune in tomorrow morning at 8.00am (UK time) for a very special announcement!
(Images : 1. Jennifer Pinder | 2. Greg Finck Photography)