Collated especially for you…lots of beautiful floral inspiration!
- Fall Centerpiece Class via Soil & Stem
- Interview with floral artist Rebecca Louise Law via SLM Pickings
- The Cultivated Palette Series – Tulips – Green and Gorgeous
- My April Flower Market Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Grace & Thorn‘s Nik Southern : floristry is the new rock and roll
- Florals by Lindsay Coletta in this Heirloom of Ages Inspiration Shoot
- San Diego wedding with flowers by Fox Floral Design Studio
- Elegant French Chateau Gilded Wedding Inspiration with florals by Rose Apple Flowers
- Flowers by EV Floral Design at this garden wedding in Wine Country
- Irish castle wedding with flowers by Floral Earth
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Flowerona Tips : Have you checked your social media icons lately?
- Wedding Wednesday : One Flew Over at A Most Curious Wedding Fair – March 2016
- Florist Friday : Interview with Sarah Loughrey-Jennings of Hiding in the City Flowers
- Flowerona Video : Botanical Finds at Ikea
Lovely interview with Erin Benzakein from Floret. Her flower farm is located in the Skagit Valley, outside of Seattle Washington and she has created a thriving business as a farmer-florist.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday…