I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s Flowerona Links for you to enjoy and be inspired by!
- Interview with Hattie Fox of That Flower Shop
- Floret’s Favourites : Narcissus & Tulips
- Beautiful autumnal floral designs by Floresie
- Emily from Fleuropean’s Favourite Flower via A Quiet Style
- Sedums – My latest Product Profile Report for New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Texas garden wedding with florals by Bows & Arrows
- Marsala wedding inspiration : Nashville, Texas
- A beautiful bouquet recipe via Style Me Pretty
- Romantic & elegant Sicilian wedding with beautiful blooms
- Classic 1920s inspired wedding with blooms by Ivy Flowers
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Flowerona Loves – September 2015
- You can no anything, but not everything
- Brides The Show, October 2015 – Florists who’ll be exhibiting there
- Florist Friday : Mary Jane Vaughan’s Autumn Showcase Event
- Flowerona Tips : How to subtly use hashtags on Instagram
- Flowerona Reflects Video : 03/10/15 – Brides The Show
A timelapse video showing the creation on the amazing floral installation for Dior’s Spring-Summer 2016 Ready-to-Wear Show.
So, I hope you have a lovely Sunday…whatever your plans!