It’s back! The weekly Flowerona Links…a curated collection of stunning floral inspiration from around the globe.
- Stunning florals at this class with Soil & Stem
- Bed of Roses by photographer Georgianna Lane
- How hip gardeners and viral florists are making it cool to be green
- Shooting roses with AESME
- Beautiful images of a Joy Proctor workshop via Floresie
- Carmel and ivory California fall wedding with florals by Heirloom Design House
- A late summer Manhattan wedding with florals by Ariel Dearie
- White & yellow winter wedding inspiration with flowers by Foraged Floral
- Flowers by Amy Osaba at this rustic, artisanal countryside farm wedding
- The new It Color this season : Terracotta via Style Me Pretty
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Flowerona Tips : How to have a Digital Detox whilst on holiday
- Florist Friday : Interview with Gayle Evans of BloominGayles
- Special Flowerona Workshop Package – Instalment Plan
- A little peek inside Flowerona’s Garden Office
McQueens Flower School tutor Wagner gives a step by step demonstration of how to make a classic massed flower urn.
I hope you’ve enjoyed browsing through all this week’s links and that you have a lovely Sunday!