I’ve searched high and low on the internet…and here’s this week’s round-up of flowery inspiration from around the globe.
- Lovely interview with Holly Heider Chapple
- RHS Photographer of the Year 2014 : Winning Pictures
- Field Trip: Floret Flower Farm in Washington State
- Wonderful mantelpiece designs by Amy Osaba
- Beautiful floral images in this wreath shopping blog post
- Intimate summer wedding with breath-taking florals
- Ethereal organic wedding inspiration with beautiful blooms
- Stunning florals by Zita Elze at this magical wedding at Barnsley House
- Marsala holiday inspiration ideas in this gorgeous wedding shoot
- Romantic NYC wedding with florals by Saipua
Flowerona Blog Posts
- Capturing Simply By Arrangement….A guest post by Katie Spicer
- Book review of The Plant Lover’s Guide to Snowdrops by Naomi Slade
- Beautiful purple & peach wedding flower designs by Sarah Harper Flowers
- Merry Christmas
- Floral Musings Course – The Tallulah Rose Flower School
Jam Jar Flowers‘ Melissa Alexander gives an insight into running her floristry business.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this Sunday’s floral links…and have a lovely relaxing day!