I hope you’re having a lovely weekend and enjoy looking through this week’s flowery links…
- Beautiful blog post about a flower workshop with Ariella Chezar
- Amazing installation of 2,000 hanging dandelions
- The Floral Coalition presents their flower school
- Wonderful images in this blog post by florist, Saipua
- Beautiful headdresses and garlands created by The Sisters
- Fabulous wedding flower designs by Darling & Green
- Stunning florals by Moon Canyon Design & images by Jose Villa
- Gorgeous pastel floral designs by Poppies & Posies
- Beautiful images in this blog post about the Floret Flower Farm
- How to make a floral headdress by The Flower Appreciation Society
- DIY Flower Arrangement: Peonies, 3 Ways
- Lovely blog post about photographing wild flowers in Kent
- A floral masterclass with Scarlet & Violet at Couverture & The Garbstore
- Stunning white wedding flowers by Fairy Nuff Flowers
- Elegant Connecticut wedding with white floral designs
- Gorgeous wedding flowers in soft, vintage tones
- A romantic vintage wedding with beautiful blooms in the Hudson Valley
- Nautical wedding inspiration with red floral designs
If you’re having withdrawal symptoms from the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, you may like to watch these three videos…
The first one features sound bites from some of the garden designers at the show.
If you’d like to watch a video featuring the celebrities at the show, click here.
And if you’d like to see garden designer Adam Frost and Ambassadors from the Alzheimer’s Society, click here.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s links and have a lovely Sunday…