I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Here are this week’s brand new flowery links…
- Fabulous bouquet from Barcelona-based Bornay
- Rosemary Livingstone: the queen of Christmas flowers
- Beautiful winter wreaths by The Windflower House
- DIY: A succulent wreath to display all year
- Festive floral ideas for the home via The Pretty Blog
- DIY: Mini wreath gift tags
- Wonderful floral-inspired blog post from Henry Hudson
- An interview with Scilly Isles flower farmer, Mr. Brown
- Summer garden wedding with breath-taking flowers
- Fabulous images from Flowerwild & Jose Villa wedding workshop
- Paper flower themed bridal inspiration
- Simply stunning images and beautiful flowers captured by Paula O’Hara
- Woodland Hansel and Gretel wedding inspiration
- A classic Greek Island wedding with pretty blooms
- Wonderful white and green wedding flowers at this Charlottesville wedding
- Rugged and elegant Wyoming wedding with beautiful flowers
This has to be one of my favourite videos to share with you this year in Flowerona Links. It features wedding flowers by the very talented Susanne Hatwood of The Blue Carrot. Enjoy!
Emma & Chris – The Wedding Day from Pete Cox on Vimeo.
So, I hope you have a lovely Sunday, whatever your plans…
(Images : 1. Bornay, 2. Amanda K Photography)
jackie brooks says
Lovely mix of interesting flower bits today, thank you, I really enjoyed it.
Thank you very much Jackie for your lovely comment. It was a real pleasure to compile :-). Best wishes, Rona.