I hope you’ve had a great week. Here in the UK, the weather has turned decidedly chilly! Winter is on its way.
So I hope this cheery image above featuring beautiful cerise pink peonies and roses helps remind you of the summer…
Here’s what I’ve been up to this week.
Out & about
It’s been a bit of a ‘stay at home’ week, catching up on taking time off last week.
I finished writing a magazine article and co-ordinated getting high res images from all the contributors. Plus I wrote the copy for a case study for a book which is due to be published next year.
I also tackled my expenses (my most un-favourite part of being self-employed…the numbers side!)
On Wednesday afternoon, I met up with photographer Helen Jermyn. It was great to catch up with Helen and hear her news over a cup of tea. Plus brainstorm some ideas for Flowerona for next year…
And I managed a spot of shopping in Paperchase too and bought this floral desk planner! It’s just what I’ve been looking for to help me prioritise everything during the week.
Listening to…Heaven by Rebecca Ferguson & Heart FM
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Christmas has arrived in style at the Jane Packer shop in London…’
Other blog posts this week on Flowerona :
- Christmas present ideas for flower lovers…
- Poinsettia Christmas table design by The Urban Flower Firm
- The Great Gatsby : The next new trend for weddings?
- Beautiful new Christmas collection from Jane Packer Delivered
- Interview with florist Gemma Bain of Planet Flowers
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog, I featured ‘Beautiful floral etchings from artist Jenny Devereux‘.
Garlic & Sapphire
This month on Sarah Raven’s blog, Garlic & Sapphire, I featured ‘Viburnum tinus…a pretty winter flowering shrub’.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Incredible flower bike image on Pinterest
- Close-up photo of the centre of the flower of Camellia Japonica
- 25 stunning Wedding Centerpieces via Belle the Magazine
- Beautiful pale pink & peach wedding flowers via Grey Likes
- Flowers styled by Robbie Honey for Valentino Couture exhibition
- Stunning embroidered wedding scrolls by Reloved Boutique
- How to make your own Hobbiton Miniature Garden
So, I hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans…