Each morning I’ve gone out of the house this week, I’ve thought about turning back to get a jacket.
These chilly mornings mean only one thing…autumn is definitely starting to make an appearance here in the UK.
Here’s what I’ve been up to over the last seven days…
Out & about
And the highlight of my week was attending one day of the Advanced Wedding Flowers course at the Covent Garden Academy of Flowers in London.
I’ll be blogging about it shortly, but in the meantime, here are some Instagram snaps on my iPhone of some of the beautiful flowers at the Academy.
Listening to…Overcome by Alexandra Burke, Heart FM, Smooth FM
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
For the four week running, the most popular blog post this week was ‘London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Key Facts‘.
Other blog posts this week on Flowerona :
- Introducing floral collage artist, Valeria Alevra…
- Vintage Flowers course at the Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
- Waxflower is back in fashion, especially for wedding flowers…
- Lampshade Making Event at Cath Kidston in London
- Interview with Georgie Newbery of Common Farm Flowers
- Beautiful floral-inspired bed linen from Joules…and some pretty wellies!
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog, I featured ‘Beautiful floral fabrics from Elanbach‘.
Heart Home Magazine
The new autumn issue of Heart Home magazine is now online and features my column. Many congratulations to the Heart Home team as this is their one year anniversary issue…!
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Beautiful 3D flowers by Frances & Francis
- Love this Pippin Greywood Flower Rack from Rowen & Wren
- Stunning wedding blooms including coral peonies & roses
- Pretty floral designs from Bows & Arrows
- Lovely to see Isabelle from The Balcony Gardener’s own balconies
- A gorgeous floral fabric from Designer’s Guild
- How to use flowers to decorate a venue by Nikki Tibbles
- Love this floral scarf from Monsoon
- 25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets via Belle the Magazine
So, I hope you have a lovely restful weekend…