For me personally, nothing comes close to the wonderful feeling I get when someone gives me beautiful flowers.
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was last weekend, when I received this breath-taking Wild at Heart bouquet!
I love the combination of purple clematis, campanulas and lilac, with the yellow and pale pink ranunculus…
Here’s what I’ve been up, in a short and sweet summary.
- Monday was a public holiday…we were staying with friends in Bristol.
- Tuesday was my only stay-at-home day this week.
- Wednesday I went into London for a couple of flowery meetings.
- Thursday I spent the day at the inspirational McQueens Floristry School.
- Friday I went for a flowery meeting in Guildford.
These pretty spray roses were at the McQueens Floristry School.
And I spotted these wonderful bluebells in a nearby wood on my walk back from the train station one day.
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Meeting up with Garlic & Sapphire bloggers at Sarah Raven’s Perch Hill
- Win tickets to the Spirit of Summer Fair at Olympia
- Breath-taking Coral Charm peonies, whose petals change colour…
- 10 Beautiful pink wedding bouquets – Part 1
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – Jo Thompson’s Show Garden for Fera
- Floristry courses at Writtle College in Chelmsford
The most popular blog post this week was ‘Stock – a wonderfully fragrant flower‘.
So, I hope you have a lovely Saturday. See you tomorrow with lots of flowery links…
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)