I hope you’ve had a great week. I’ve spent a lot of time in the office catching up on work after being on holiday last month.
And I finally feel just about on top of things, which is a lovely feeling!
I thought I’d start off today’s blog post with a stunning autumnal photograph captured by Jacky Parker, who I interviewed earlier in the year.
Here’s what I’ve been up to this week…
Out & about
On Wednesday, I was invited by Brooklands Radio to take part in their programme called ‘Fabulous Women‘.
I was interviewed in their ‘Work’ slot and after getting over my initial nervousness (!), I really enjoyed the experience.
They’ll shortly be putting up a recording of the interview online. I’ll let you know next week if it’s up…in case you’d like to listen to it.
Listening to…Deleted Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor by Caro Emerald & Heart FM
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
The most popular blog post this week, for the second week running, was ‘Gypsophila aka Baby’s Breath is back in fashion, especially for wedding flowers…’
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Interview with florist Jo Wood of Passion
- Staying at Chateau de Sours in southwest France this autumn…
- Fabulously Floral Vintage at the National Wedding Show
- Flowerona’s picks from Ted Baker’s new autumn 2012 collection
- Garden Flowers: Easy to grow penstemons…
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog, I featured ‘Floral-inspired metal clocks, sculpture and jewellery from Abbott and Ellwood’.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Gorgeous, giant flower pomanders created by Philippa Craddock
- Absolutely stunning wedding flowers by Wild at Heart
- Love this floral ‘Invitation Antonia Dress‘ from Hobbs
- Pretty Vellum Flower Cake DIY via Oh Happy Day
- Colourful 50?s inspired photo shoot via Always Andri
- Breathtaking floral designs can be seen on Jeff Leatham’s tv series
- Love this Petal Billow Headband from BHLDN
- Beautiful pink, pale yellow and green floral designs from Emma Lappin
- Such a very cute flowery blog post featuring a ‘flower girl’
So, I hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans are…