It’s been another busy week. At least we’ve seen some little glimmers of spring, with daffodils starting to bloom in earnest.
Here’s what I’ve been up to…
Tuesday – Friday
The rest of the week was mainly spent at home, writing blog posts, dealing with emails and editing images, etc.
During the week, I did pop into London for a meeting and went to Oxford Street. Lots of the shop windows were decorated with flowers, including Coast.
And I spotted these gorgeous orange ranunculus at Jane Packer in John Lewis.
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- Garden Flowers: The dainty Snake’s Head Fritillary…
- Introducing Ruth Beresford of JustNow Designs…
- Exquisite floral-inspired bridal headpieces from Parant Parant
- Auricula Open Day this Saturday at Woottens of Wenhaston
- Mother’s Day Course at the Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
- Florist Friday: Interview with Charlie Quartley of The Flower Fairies
The most popular blog post this week again was ‘Lisianthus – often mistaken for a rose or peony’.
This week, the new May/June issue of Wedding Flowers & Accessories magazine went on sale with my feature about summer wedding flowers trends.
So, that’s my weekly round-up. I hope you have a lovely Saturday and I’ll be back tomorrow with lots of flowery links.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)