What an action-packed week it’s been! It started off quietly and then, well, read further and you’ll see what I’ve been up to…
Out & about
Last Friday, hubbie and I travelled down to South Devon to stay with friends and help them with a charity day they were holding on the Saturday.
On the Sunday, we had amazing weather, so after brunch outside in a seaside cafe, we went on a little trip up the estuary and here a few photos.
Simply travelled back from Devon…
Caught up on emails and wrote blog posts, plus went to a Zumba class in the morning.
What an amazing day Wednesday was! If you read my blog posts yesterday you’ll know all about it.
So, I won’t go into detail now…but I just wanted to show you this photo that I took of the fabulous Alan Titchmarsh with gardener Damian Jenkinson.
Damian was one of the speakers at the conference and he was inspired by Alan to embark on a career in horticulture, after having watched the TV programme Ground Force.
At the end of the event, Damian asked if I’d mind taking a photo of him and Alan…it was a pleasure.
Dealt with emails and wrote blog posts.
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
Even though it went live last week, my interview with florist Philippa Craddock was this week’s most popular blog post.
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog this week, I featured a beautiful new Tulipa fabric collection from Romo.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Time-lapse video of Kew Gardens’s five giant Olympic ring flowerbeds
- Jay Archer’s guide to wedding flowers’ budgets via The Vintage Veil
- Beautiful images of flowers from Georgianna Lane’s woodland garden
- Lovely blog post by Sania Pell inspired by daffodils
- Beautiful coral pink and cream wedding blooms via Honey & Poppies
- Amazing fairy tale wedding from Style Me Pretty
- Stunning bridal bouquet & wedding designs by Amy Merrick
- Pretty peach flowers via the Wedding Chicks
- Lovely images of florist Kally Ellis of McQueens house
I hope you have a lovely weekend…and see you on Monday!