I hope you’ve had a great week. Here in the south east of England, we’ve had some wonderful warm weather.
On Monday, I took some time out and made the most of the sunshine by going to a local Pick-Your-Own with my sister-in-law and two little nephews. We had such a lovely time picking strawberries and raspberries.
Here’s what else I’ve been up to this week…
Out & about
On Tuesday evening, I went to the Cath Kidston store in Marylebone High Street in London for a ‘Lampshade Making Event’. It was such a fun and very creative evening.
I’ll be blogging about it shortly but here’s just a few images of inside the shop…my idea of ‘Flowerona heaven’!
Then on Friday, I went to the Covent Garden Academy of Flowers in London to attend their new Vintage Flowers course…which I’ll be blogging about soon.
In the meantime, here’s an image of some stunning Sweet Avalanche roses which were on sale outside their shop.
Listening to…Fall To Grace by Paloma Faith and Heart FM
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
The most popular blog post this week, for the third week running, was ‘London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Key Facts‘.
Blog posts this week on Flowerona :
- Florist McQueens…and their beautiful work in Claridge’s Hotel
- Beautiful floral-inspired mugs from Emma Bridgewater
- Interview with wedding accessories designer, Yelena Smirnova
- International Day of the Orchid…& an orchid named after Karren Brady
- Garden flowers : Dainty Japanese Anemones…
- Cottage Garden Perennials from You Garden
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog, I featured ‘Floral-inspired cushions by Imogen Heath’.
This week, I sent out my monthly newsletter. Here are some extracts…
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Love this Valentino floral-inspired dress via Elle Magazine
- How to make paper crepe anemone flowers
- Sunflowers – wedding flowers inspiration
- Gorgeous wedding flowers in various purple hues via Style Me Pretty
- Beautiful, dreamy flowers by Bows & Arrows
- Pretty pale peach and yellow bridal blooms
- Stunning wedding shoot in an almond orchard
- Long wedding table ideas via Belle Magazine
I hope you have a lovely weekend. Don’f forget to pop by tomorrow for my Pearls of Wisdom blog post series…