I’ve had a lovely week and hope you have too…
Spring is my favourite season and here in the UK, there are definite signs, with narcissi blooming, that it’s on its way.
Here’s what I’ve been up to…
Out & about
I spent the day writing blog posts and dealing with emails. Plus I finished off submitting images and copy for my column in Wedding Flowers magazine.
Started the day with a fabulous Zumba class at my local gym. If you’ve not tried it before, I highly recommend it…it’s so much fun!
Then settled down to emails before heading off to my accountants in the afternoon.
We had a really useful meeting and they came up with some great ideas for how to monetise my blog further and create revenue from my writing.
Dashed to the newsagents to pick up a copy of the new issue of Woman’s Weekly magazine, as I was featured in their article on blogging! I’ll be writing a blog post about it on Monday…
In the afternoon, went to my freelance writing course.
Thursday & Friday
Wrote blog posts and dealt with emails.
Also checked my Google Analytics stats and I’m thrilled to say that I’ve had my most ever page views and nearly 11,000 unique visitors during February.
So, a very big thank you to everyone who reads Flowerona…
- Perfect Wedding magazine
- Blog posts about how to use Pinterest
- Adele’s album, 21
Most popular blog post this week on Flowerona
Guest blog post
On the Heart Home blog this week, I featured the Beautiful ‘Off The Wall’ range from Laura Ashley.
Here’s just a selection. Simply click on the purple hyperlink:
- Gorgeous floral dress by Christopher Kane for SS12 via Vogue magazine
- Beautiful pastel wedding blooms at this Malibu wedding via Style Me Pretty
- Love this Urban Outfitters floral cushion cover
- Beautiful pink bridal blooms via Style Me Pretty
- Florist Thierry Boutemy reveals the secrets of a perfect bouquet
- Beautiful images of Tregothan garden in Cornwall by Clive Nichols
So, I hope you have a lovely weekend. I’ll be celebrating my tenth wedding anniversary with my hubbie.
See you on Monday!