What an amazing week it’s been weather wise here in the UK!
According to the BBC website, Wednesday was the hottest day of the year, with 32.2C (89.9F) recorded at Hampton in south-west London…about a 10 minute drive from where we live.
Here’s what I’ve been up to…
Monday, Thursday & Friday
Mostly stay-at-home days…writing blog posts, editing images, dealing with emails and using social media.
On Friday, I entered the image below in Emily Quinton‘s Floral Friday competition on Instagram.
On Tuesday morning, I conducted two bespoke training sessions on Social Media at a client’s office in London.
We took lots of pictures of the stunning gardens there and I’ll be featuring them on Flowerona.
I came across this amazing bloom below…
Blog posts this week on Flowerona
My blog posts this week on Flowerona were :
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – Writtle College Exhibit
- Stepping off the hamster wheel…
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – A Room with a View
- Jessica Ennis’s wedding flowers by Katie Peckett Flowers
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – Jane Packer Flowers Floristry Demo : Part 1
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – Jane Packer Flowers Floristry Demo : Part 2
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – Jane Packer Flowers Floristry Demo : Part 3
- RHS Hampton Flower Show – Jane Packer Flowers Floristry Demo : Part 4
The most popular blog post this week was ‘RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show – Academy of Floral Art Exhibit‘.
So, I hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans!
And if you live in the Surrey area, you may like to go to The Garden Show at Loseley Park?
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)