I definitely think that the older I get, the faster the time goes…don’t you? It’s the last day of April and it feels like this month has rushed by at such speed. I really don’t know where the time goes! Of course, I’m not complaining as it’s been ‘flower heaven’…all the way!
Out & About
- Attended Good Results Press Day
- Visit to Clifton Nurseries in London
- A Most Curious Wedding Fair in Hackney
- Press Day at Hillier Gardens
- Press Event at Quo Vadis with Indoor Garden Design
- Selina Lake‘s book launch at The White Orchid
- Social media training at a client’s office in London
- The Sweet Smell of Decay with Rebecca Louise Law & Rachel Warne
- Styling course at Sabine Darrall’s Flower School in Somerset
- Social Media for Florists training at LeSoCo
- Visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market for my monthly reports
- UK Blog Awards ceremony in London
- Spring Riot & Revelry workshop by The Little Flower School
- Reports for New Covent Garden Flower Market, including one on Alstroemeria
- Article for Wedding Flowers & Accessories magazine
- Article for Homemaker magazine
- Article for Amara Weddings
- 28 Flowerona blog posts
- UK Blog Awards: I was thrilled that Flowerona was Highly Commended in the Wedding category.
- Flowerona for Florists Facebook Group: Only set up on April 8th, I can’t tell you how delighted I am at the take-off of this new Facebook group. There are now 530 members!
- Twitter: Delighted to reach a new milestone on Twitter, with now over 6,000 followers.
So, that was my very busy month! Tune in tomorrow for a brand new blog post series…
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)