It’s been a very special month, in more ways than one….
Out & About
- Held our first Social Media for Florists workshop in London
- Helped judge the eFIG Office Plant of the Year
- Went on a week’s holiday to Devon
- Did a talk at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
- Went to a meet-up of London bloggers
- Market visit/training Tallulah Rose Flower School students on Social Media
- Visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market for my monthly reports
- Reports for New Covent Garden Flower Market, including one on Sunflowers
- 17 Flowerona blog posts
- Wedding Magazine Blog Awards: I was thrilled to find out that I’ve been shortlisted in the Best Flowers Blog category and I’d really appreciate it, if you’d like to vote for me.
- Social Media for Florists workshop: We’ve organised our next workshop, which will take place on October 1st in London. Over 80% of the places have already been booked! If you’d like to find out more and book your place, here are all the details.
So, that’s what I’ve been up to this month. Hope you’ve had a great month too!
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)