I hope you had a lovely weekend. The incredible flower featured in today’s blog post is a Japanese double anemone, very kindly given to me by Dennis Edwards at New Covent Garden Flower Market. I’ve never seen this flower before and was completely blown away by it’s breath-taking beauty! As today is the last day of March, I’m featuring a round-up of what I’ve been up to this month…
Out & About
- Insta-Meet at The Medicine Garden in Cobham
- Private View of miNiATURE in London
- Wildabout Flower Arranging workshop at Heal’s
- Filming for a PR campaign
- Country Living Magazine Spring Fair in London
- Cabbages & Roses – Book Launch & Shop Opening
- Waitrose Press Event with Alan Titchmarsh
- Brides The Show in London
- The Decor Cafe’s Decorfest in Wimbledon
- Visit to New Covent Garden Flower Market for my monthly reports
- Market visit & training Tallulah Rose Flower School students on Social Media
- Florimania at Hampton Court Palace
- Teaching photography skills at the Flowers from the Farm workshop
- Reports for New Covent Garden Flower Market, including one on Orchids
- Guest blog post for My Garden School
- Twig about Narcissi for IntoGardens
- 34 Flowerona blog posts
- Country Living magazine : I was thrilled to be mentioned in Stephanie Donaldson‘s column in Country Living magazine.
- Waitrose magazine : I’m very flattered that the Spirit of Summer‘s advert in Waitrose magazine features a photo of me, attending one of their floristry workshops.
- 2014 Plans : I’ve been working on some very exciting plans for 2014 and I’m really looking forward to sharing them with you over the coming months!
If you’d like to see more photos that I’ve taken in March, please do pop over to my Instagram account.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)