If you have more than one Instagram account, then you’ll be delighted to know that last week Instagram enhanced the app to enable you to quickly switch between multiple accounts, without having to log out and log back in. And here’s how you do it…
First of all, make sure that you’re using the most up-to-date version of Instagram, which is 7.15. Then, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile and tap on the gear icon in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Add Account’.
- Enter the Username and Password of the account you’d like to add.
To switch between accounts that you’ve added:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen. E.g. FLOWERONA
- Then, tap the account you’d like to switch to. E.g. ronawheeldon
This functionality is something that many users have requested and it’s going to make such a difference, especially for people who have an Instagram account for their company, plus one for personal use. In fact, you can now add up to 5 accounts!