Some of you may already be familiar with Lisa Stickley, but for those of you who haven’t heard of her before, I thought I’d feature her beautiful floral-inspired products.
I’ve long admired Lisa’s designs and have one of her lovely tea towels brightening up our kitchen.
Here’s a little bit of background about her company. The brand was established in 2003 and Lisa now has a stand-alone store in London, mail order catalogue and collections stocked both in the UK and internationally in shops such as Selfridges, Fenwicks, Heals, Liberty and Anthropologie.
Her main range consists of five categories including :
- Home textiles focusing on lovely linens and cottons for kitchen and dining
- Fine bone china inspired by classic 50s and 60s shapes
- Coated cotton bags, purses and accessories for travel, toiletries and everyday use
- Stationery including books, pencils and notecards
- A range of bedding in 100% cotton percale in a fabulous selection of glorious prints.
And it’s with her gorgeous floral-inspired bed linen that I’ve started off today’s post.
To brighten up your bathroom, she has a range of towels in different sizes.
And from her Pink Marigold range are this pretty tea towel and oven mitt.
Some of you may know that I’m a bit of a floral mug collectaholic! And Lisa’s designs are so lovely!
Next Thursday, 15th December at Lisa’s pop-up shop at 29 Abbeville Road, Clapham, London, SW4 9LA, she’s having a Christmas event from 4-8pm. So why not pop in for a glass of bubbles and lots of special offers?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
(Images : Lisa Stickley)