London florists, not only Petalon recently, but also in the past, Ellie Jauncey from The Flower Appreciation Society, are venturing south as you’ll discover below. On the Petalon Instagram account, it’s been so lovely to see photos of their new base. And very exciting too to hear of their plans to start growing flowers at some point in the future!
Click on the links below to find out more details, plus you’ll discover lots of beautiful floral inspiration…
- Petalon Moves to Cornwall
- A New Floral Venture for Ellie Jauncey, Following Her Move From London to Somerset
- Modern & Elegant Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Ash + Oak
- Black Tie Art Museum Wedding Style With Flowers by Evergreen Flower Co
- Clementine Botanical Art‘s Organic Blush Blooms at This Texan Wedding
- Flowers by Rosemary & Finch at This Modern, Colorful Floral Inspiration Shoot
- Multi-Day Northern California Wedding With Flowers by Idelwild
- Flowers by Layered Vintage at This Modern Palm Springs Wedding
- Favorite Flower Trucks via The Shopkeepers
- An Ode to Sunflowers by McQueens
- 5 Minutes With… Hawaii Wedding Florist Designs by Hemingway
This week was the last week of my Instagram for Florists online course. And we’ve been focusing on Insights and The Algorithm. I’m planning on running the course again this autumn. So if you’d like to be one of the first to know when booking re-opens, simply sign up to the Waiting List.
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)