With the Paralympic Games starting tomorrow, I thought I’d let you know that you can now buy the very rose bushes which are being used to create the Victory Bouquets for the London Olympics and Paralympics 2012.
As with all the other components in the bouquet, the roses were British grown. This task was the responsibility of the UK’s largest rose plant grower, Chessum Roses in Chichester.
The four varieties of rose bushes available are…
You can either buy the varieties individually or as a complete collection of four. Each bush is well established and will continue to flower this autumn and for years to come.
The rose bushes will be delivered the week after the closing ceremony at the end of the Paralympic Games, together with a certificate of authenticity.
What an amazing opportunity to be able to buy a rose bush whose flowers were used at the London 2012 Games…
This is your chance to own a genuine piece of Olympic history!
If you’d like to see all my blog posts about the Victory Bouquet, please click on the links below:
- Jane Packer’s Victory Bouquet for medal winners at the London Olympics 2012
- London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Behind the Scenes at Writtle College
- London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Key Facts
- London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – Interview with Gary Wallis, Co-Founder & CEO of Jane Packer Ltd
- London Olympics 2012 : The Victory Bouquet – How I made one at Writtle College
(Images : You Garden)