Lucy The Flower Hunter has recently given Rachel Ashwell a studio tour. And it makes absolutely mesmerising viewing! I was gripped from the start to the finish of the IGTV video on Rachel’s account. (You’ll find a link directly below.)
It was such an incredibly inspiring look ‘behind the scenes’ at Lucy’s wonderful set-up. You’ll see the infamous backdrop for this photo. It really is a must-see video! Scroll down for more floristry industry news and floral inspiration…
- Rachel Ashwell’s Visit to Lucy Hunter‘s Studio
- Breathtaking Beautiful Florals by RVH Floral Design at Princess Beatrice’s Wedding
- Such Sad News from New Covent Garden Flower Market
- Fairytale Princess Bride Wedding Inspiration With Flowers by Studio Fleurette
- Flowers by Shean Strong at This Elegant Southern Wedding Inspiration Shoot
- Stunning Spring Wedding Flowers by Sarah Winward at This Napa Wedding
- Gorgeous Autumn Florals by Clementine at This Riverside Elopement
- Smaller Weddings, the Future for the Next Few Months via The Rose Shed
- A London Floral – An Illustrated Guide – Unmissable Destinations for Flower Lovers
This week has been all about Instagram Stories and IGTV for my Instagram for Florists online course students. Next week is the final week of the six week course. We’ll be looking at Insights and The Algorithm. I’m planning on running the course again this autumn. So if you’d like to be one of the first to know when booking re-opens, simply sign up to the Waiting List.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s blog post and have a wonderfully relaxing day. I can’t wait to see the Part 2 and 3 videos with Lucy The Flower Hunter and Rachel Ashwell!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to the last Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image : Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)