Luxury Sustainable Florists lead this week’s Floristry Industry Insight with an article from Harper’s Bazaar. Florists included in the feature are JamJar Flowers (whose beautiful design is featured above), McQueens and Scarlet & Violet. Scroll down for this and more happenings from the world of flowers, together with lots of stunning wedding flowers inspiration…
By the way, if you missed it earlier in the week, The Garden Museum in London has announced that they are planning an exhibition to commemorate the life and continuing influence of Constance Spry.
The exhibition is being guest-curated by Shane Connolly. And he’d love to hear from people who trained with or worked for Constance Spry, or own or know someone who owns, interesting Spry artefacts … photographs, letters, urns or anything with connections to her. Please contact Shane directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 of the Best Luxury Sustainable Florists in London
- Will Brexit Make Valentine’s Day Flowers Less Expensive?
- Elegant & Romantic Wedding Shoot With Beautiful Pastel Flowers by Ava Flora
- Fine Art Wedding in Gold and Emerald With Flowers by Stems
- The Sweetest Ways to Add Pressed Flowers to Your Wedding Day
- Stunning Bridal Shoot at the Bonneville Salt Flats With Flowers by The Potted Pansy
- 21of the Most Beautiful Royal Wedding Bouquets
- Flowers by Zimmerman Events at This Dinner Party Wedding Reception
- Interview With Toria Britten From Wildly Beautiful Flowers
- Julia Marsden’s Concept & Design Project at the Zita Elze Flower School
- Interview With Katherine Craft From Florist in the Forest
My sixth video in my new series of 26 videos featuring Instagram Hints and Tips for Florists on my YouTube channel went live. And this week, it’s the turn of F for Followers. And we look at three different ways to attract your ideal followers.
Out & About
Well, this week has been all about beavering away in my office, working on my Instagram for Florists online course, which I’ll be launching very soon. I’m so looking forward to sharing it with you!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: JamJar Flowers)