McQueens Flowers has announced the imminent opening of the UK’s largest floral emporium in the heart of London’s West End! Located in North Audley Street, Mayfair, the McQueens Flowers Atelier and Flower School will open its doors just in time for Christmas. Such exciting news! If you’d like to read more about the opening, simply head over the McQueens Flowers website.
Below you’ll find inspirational floral content, which I’ve curated this week for you from around the globe.
- Wedding Flowers by Floresie at One of the Most Breathtaking Châteaus in Provence
- Couture Greenhouse Tablescape Inspiration With Flowers by Prim + Lovely
- How One Couple Pulled off the Wedding of Their Dreams With Flowers by Isn’t She Lovely Florals
- Contemporary Valentine’s Day Wedding With a Bold Color Palette & Flowers by Gather Design Co
- Dried Flowers: What to Pick for Drying Now by The Real Flower Company
- Author Interview: Frances Palmer by Floret
- Plants Are Good for You by Grace & Thorn
- Breath-takingly beautiful florals by Milli Proust
Registration for my Instagram for Florists online course opened on Monday and closed on Friday this week. And I was blown away by the response! Over the next 6 weeks, I’m so looking forward to working with all the florists and flower growers who’ve signed up from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Germany, Estonia and Chile!
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Floristry Industry Insight. And have a relaxing Sunday!
P.S. Just in case you missed it, here’s a link to last week’s Floristry Industry Insight.
(Image: Rona Wheeldon | Flowerona)