The May/June edition of Wedding Flowers magazine is now on sale and I’m delighted to feature my ‘Blooming lovely!’ column today.
In this issue, my article includes:
- Three of my favourite wedding photographer blogs : Juliet McKee, Jemma Watts & Polly Alexandre
- Floral-inspired wedding stationery by Vicky Trainor
- Vintage-style Mary Jane shoes from Rachel Simpson
- Jewelled headband by Louis Mariette
- Bridal flowers class at the Jamie Aston Flower School
The May/June issue is bursting with colour and lots of inspiration for wedding flowers. It includes stunning floral-inspired wedding cakes by Zoe Clark, a feature about very on-trend succulents and photos of real weddings.
There are lots of ideas of how to wear flowers in your hair, a feature about unusual containers for your reception such as watering cans and teapots, plus fifty pages of colour-themed arrangements including bouquets, tablecentres and buttonholes.
There’s also an article about the wedding flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers which I also attended with Grace below. If you’d like to read my blog posts about the course, here are the links: Part 1 & Part 2.
So, if you’re looking for floral inspiration, either for your own wedding day or for a friend or family member, why not pick up the latest copy of the magazine?
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)