The March/April 2012 edition of Wedding Flowers magazine is now on sale and I’m delighted to feature my ‘Blooming lovely!’ column today.
In this issue, I’ve written about:
- Three of my favourite wedding blogs : Boho Bride, Love My Dress & OMG I’m Getting Married
- Bespoke floral headdresses by Lila
- Wedding flower courses at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
- Beautiful wedding cakes by Anna Tyler Cakes
- Vintage wedding stationery by In the Treehouse
- Quirky bottles for displaying flowers from the dotcomgiftshop
Plus there’s a masterclass with florist Joanna Rhodes of Hayford & Rhodes who demonstrates how to make a hand-tied bouquet, fascinator and tablecentre.
Six beautiful real weddings are also featured plus 50 pages of colour-themed arrangements including bouquets, buttonholes and tablecentres.
So, if you’re a bride-to-be or a mum who’s helping her daughter or daughter-in-law-to-be and you’re looking for wedding flowers inspiration, I highly recommend that you pick up a copy from your local newsagent or if you’d like to receive it regularly, you can also sign up for a subscription.
I’m sure you’ll find lots of ideas for wedding blooms.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)