The January/February 2012 edition of Wedding Flowers magazine is now on sale and I’m delighted to feature my ‘Blooming lovely!’ column today.
In this issue, I’ve written about:
- 3 UK stylists’ websites : Marie Nichols, Lucyina Moodie and Selina Lake
- Hand-crystallised edible cornflowers from Meadowsweet Flowers
- Wedding flower courses by McQueens
- Vintage candles from Teacup Candles
- Vic Brotherson of Scarlet & Violet‘s first book, Vintage Flowers
- Delphinium petal confetti from The Real Flower Confetti Company
There’s a floral masterclass with Robbie Honey who demonstrates how a wired bouquet, table centre and flowergirl’s circlet are made.
And if you’re looking for ideas for a floral-themed hen party, there’s a great article on floristry workshops around the UK.
Six beautiful real weddings are also featured plus 50 pages of colour-themed arrangements including bouquets, buttonholes and tablecentres.
I highly recommend that you pick up a copy from your local newsagent or if you’d like to receive it regularly, you can also sign up for a subscription.
I’m sure you’ll find lots of inspiration for wedding blooms.
(Images : Rona Wheeldon for Flowerona)